Friday 30 November 2007

Jehovas Witless

I apologise for double posting but...
Another one bites the dust.

Only this time a 14 year old has been indoctrinated to the point of killing himself. And a whole range of adults were complicit in it too. Particularly the friendly relative who convinced him of this bullshit, and to a lesser extent the judge who granted him the right to decide to die from something he had a good chance of surviving.

You want to know why?

"...No soul of you shall eat blood... whosoever eateth it shall be cut off"
-Leviticus 17: 12-14

Yeah, becuase the current method of transfusing blood is to give it you in a pint glass and say "bottom's up!"

3 comments:

deb said...

Hello!! I am deb from the Walled Garden. I posted one of your comments on my favorite forum Catholic Answers. It is a site that is very, very open to polite debate. My name is deb1 on the site and you can find your comments on the social Justice of the forum.

Anonymous said...

Wooooohoooo!

Stephen Bain said...

Hi, thanks for forwarding my comments to a higher power (so to speak!). I look forward to reading the responses.